Tuesday, October 03, 2006

29th September: My Birthday

Rushit and company made 29th September, 2006 memorable for me.

On 28th September, I went home early as I had no work pending in the office. I was looking for partner for dinner, but couldn’t find anyone. So went alone. When I came home after dinner, no one was at home. I just got surprised because they all should have been there at home, as they also had left office early like me.

As there was no one at home to chat, there were only two options available with me. One was watching TV and another was to have some study. I preferred watching TV. But I was just busy surfing TV channels as none of the channels had any good program available. It was that kind of boring life, I had that day.

But I was totally unaware of some memorable moments were waiting for me in next half an hour. At 11:30pm Rajesh, Rakesh, and Kiran entered room. Vijayendra, Rushit and Preeti followed them. I cut a cake on exact stroke of 12:00 am and everybody cheered with birthday song.

That was totally embarrassing situation for me, when everybody just attacked on me to give birthday- bumps. But I really enjoyed them also.

This was followed by photo-session to catch “my good looking face” ;) which was covered with the cake I cut. I tried to smile, but the same time was not able to hide very sorrow reactions after getting those free kicks by my friends.

That was really wonderful night, I spent with my friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fantastic. There are very few guys who get such wonderful friends and moments. You have spent 365 days in this year but 29th was the day you will never forget.